Hello, from Minnesota
- Minnesota ranks #2 as a best state to live and #7 as one of the healthiest states according to U.S. News & World Report.
- While the weather may be chilly in the winter, Minnesotans take advantage of outdoor adventures year-round, with extensive parks and recreation opportunities. Minnesota has six national park sites and 76 state parks, in addition to the outstanding local parks in Eden Prairie and surrounding areas.
- The City of Eden Prairie has been recognized as a great place to work and raise a family for many years and is consistently ranked among MONEY magazine’s “Best Places to Live.”
- Eden Prairie is about a 17-minute drive from Downtown Minneapolis and a 26-minute drive from St. Paul. MACP team members live in many different locations in the area, including Minneapolis, Eden Prairie, St. Paul, and St. Louis Park.
- The Twin Cities are proud to be diverse and dynamic communities with bustling food, arts, and sports scenes.