- We will invite 4-6 candidates for first-round interviews with the hiring manager and a representative of Human Resources. These 60-minute interviews will focus on skills alignment and experience related to the role.
- 2-4 candidates will take part in second-round interviews with a cross-section of 8-10 staff members from MACP, in 4-6 hours of 30-45-minute conversations that focus on skills alignment (with team members in the open position’s department) and on culture and values (with potential teammates and colleagues from other parts of the organization).
- 1-2 top candidates may have a final interview with the hiring manager.
- We will ask finalist candidate(s) for references.
- We discuss specific start dates for each role, to take the candidate’s needs into consideration.